African Christian College exists to glorify God by equipping students for excellent service in His Kingdom. We offer a Bachelor of Theology (BTh) degree with majors in ministry, counselling, and leadership. ACC is in the process of accreditation with ACTEA.
Applicants for ACC must have a good command of English to keep up with the rigorous study at ACC and meet our eligibility qualifications.
The following documents are required for your application to attend ACC to be complete. Your application will not be considered until we have all of required information. Please submit these forms promptly so your application can be processed. The required application documentation includes:
- Completed ACC Application
- Letter of recommendation from your preacher (form included with application)
- Letter of recommendation from a church elder or church leader (form included with application)
- Certified Copies of all educational qualifications
- Certified Copy of Marriage certificate, if married
- Certified Copy of your identification document
- Certified Copy of your passport (once you have one)
Submit Your Application
You may choose to submit your application online, postal mail, email, fax (or a combination of these methods).
Complete your application online, right now!
Supporting documentation can be uploaded if you have an electronic copy, or they may be submitted separately.
To print and mail/fax an application, please download the 2016 ACC Application Forms.
The ACC address, fax and telephone numbers are included in the packet.